Our management has intended to keep the traditional historic characteristics of an alpine mountain hut. It has 50 beds in total, split into 6 or 9 beds’ rooms and a bigger dormitory of 15 beds on the second floor. The shared bathrooms are located on the first floor. A token operated hot water shower is available.
The view from your rooms is rather unique, some face the Becco di Mezzodi, which brightens at dawn, others look over the suggestive lake Federa. Waking up to this scenery, will give you that extra oomph, to go on your hikes. But before going, you absolutely must enjoy the wonderful buffet breakfast that will be awaiting you in the dining room.
Unfortunately, due to the regulations of the Italian Alpine Club (CAI), we cannot accept dogs.
Prices are per person. There is a city tax of €1 per person per night.
We have an a la carte dinner menu.
Half board can be agreed upon for groups.
|Stay||Stay for C.A.I. menbers||Buffet breakfast||Shower|
|€ 33,00||€ 19,00||€ 10,00||€ 5,00|
The price includes the fixed contribution of € 3,00 per person for the transport of wastewater to town.
To book, please use the blue button
- It is mandatory using a sleeping bag liner as bedding does not get changed daily. For those who don’t have one, we sell single use sleeping bed liners at a price of € 6,00.
- The buffet breakfast is served from 7:00 till 08:30 (times may vary during the month of October). There is a vast choice of cakes, cured meats, cheese, eggs, yogurt, cereal, bread and spreads, tea, coffee and milk. We usually also have gluten free bread and soy drinks for guests with intolerances.
- Dinner must be ordered by 18:00 and will be served at 19:00.
- The shower is operated by a token system, costing € 5,00 for about 25 litres of hot water.
- Reservations are valid until 18:00, if you expect to arrive late, it is necessary to let us know. In case of a late arrival where we have not been informed, there is the possibility to lose the reservation, as it could then be taken over by other guests, without booking.